Today, we live in an unpredictable time and it is vital that business owners focus on what they do best instead of wasting time on manual and time-consuming tasks. With this in mind, it is important that you take care of your business without having to worry about your printing processes and workflows.
Take care of business by taking care of your printing processes
Managed Print Services is more than assisting an office in setting up printers or managing print supplies. At Toshiba, our Managed Print Services adopt a dedicated and long-term approach to streamlining your entire document printing processes, from data capturing and data security to environmental management and document archiving.
With our Managed Print Services you are empowered to enhance your printing processes and ensure your business workflows are fully optimized.
Below, we take a look at 5 benefits of managed print solutions for your organization.
- Print Audit and Assessment: By investing in an in-depth print audit and assessment, you will receive the information you require to reduce workplace costs and increase productivity substantially. This kind of print assessment will identify which services and products need to be replaced, relocated or removed from your organization, helping to streamline your entire workflow, save you money on consumables and reduce your carbon footprint. At Toshiba, an Audit is the first step in the managed print solutions offering. We will conduct a thorough assessment of your print fleet and help you understand the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of the print and document environment.
- Implementing a plan for change: Once an audit and assessment is completed, a managed print service Consultant should help you implement a policy to improve your bottom line. At this stage, Toshiba will put together a solution to help you reduce costs based on the audit and assessment. This plan will also be designed to maximize control, conserve resources and streamline operations to better your bottom line.
- Workflow Optimization and Automation: Once a strategy has been put into place, a managed print service Consultant should then help you streamline your new processes through optimization and automation. At Toshiba, we will provide you with new hardware and software and development services to help you enjoy a seamless transition and minimal disruption to business as you improve your printing processes.
- Continued Support: Once you have seamlessly transitioned into your processes, you will be provided with continuous management and support after the above implementation. This benefits your business enormously by ensuring the proper maintenance of your resources and fleet resources according to SLA and KPIs. By investing in continued support you will always stay on top of your game and ensure workplace productivity and continued streamlined processes across your organization.
- Continuous Optimization: Managed Print Services come with continued support but they should also come with continued optimization to ensure that all your management is always optimized to meet SLA’s. This ensures that your workflow and processes are always being optimized to make your workplace up-to-date and more efficient.
The above highlight the importance and benefits of Managed Print Services such as improved efficiency, continued optimization and improved workplace productivity, however it doesn’t just end here.
Some other important benefits of managed print services include:
- Reduce costs and save money: A managed print service will create processes that save your business money and remove any unnecessary expenditure.
- Reduce your environmental footprint: Managed print services will reduce the amount of electricity, print consumables and paper your business uses, helping you become a more responsible corporate citizen and more environmentally friendly workplace.
- Improve information security: By implementing processes and security processes, you reduce the chances of information leaks and data breaches significantly.
The Wrap Up
Toshiba Managed Print Services (MPS) is more than just your basic printing and imaging needs. Toshiba MPS adopts a dedicated, long-term approach to streamlining the entire document process including data capturing, document workflow, data security and environmental management.
With our Managed Print Services you will enjoy dedicated account management, output management solutions and green-office advice from a single point of contact - ensuring you receive the best possible service.