In today’s fast-paced digital on-demand economy, businesses cannot afford to invest in office equipment that isn’t on the cutting-edge of digital technology. Even better is a device that can perform multiple functions in a digital workflow intelligently, efficiently and cost-effectively!
Colour laser multifunction printers are designed for smart offices with a finger on the pulse of innovation. Read on to find out why.
What are the capabilities of a colour laser multifunction printer?
Colour laser multifunction printers, or simply MFPs, are all-in-one technology devices that enable you to print, copy, fax, scan & distribute and enhance specific business workflows from one robust, user-friendly interface.
Toshiba, a world leader in technology, offers a wide array of e-STUDIO Multifunction Printers, providing customers with a diverse range of print management solutions while enhancing security, user-friendliness, efficiency, and more.
Explore the full fleet of Toshiba multifunctional printers here.
Connect, integrate and simplify while improving efficiency and productivity to facilitate collaboration between departments with the following Toshiba MFP capabilities:
Customisable user interface
A fully-customisable user interface with an open platform enables departments to tailor settings and automate workflow including the integration of third-party solutions resulting in simple operation and improved efficiency.
- Customise and automate workflows specifically around your business processes
- Boost productivity by reducing manual processes in the office
- Personalise the user interface by department or individual user to deliver the utmost efficiency
- Cost savings and greater efficiency through improved workflow and productivity
- Built on Linux, the latest generation e-BRIDGE Next technology features an embedded web browser, an Intel Atom dual-core processor, 4GB RAM and a 320GB SED enabling the MFP to easily drive Toshiba's internally developed solutions and third-party applications.
- Toshiba e-Suite provides a user-friendly embedded user interface for secure print release, copy scan, fax and card registration to all individual users. Users are able to monitor their balance of monochrome and colour prints for better cost management. Its powerful device management feature provides office administrators with detailed status monitoring and intelligent alerts that improve office MFPs up time and device availability. Custom reports per device or function are generated automatically to keep an eye on usage and to control costs.
- The tablet-style touch screen works intuitively, helping you access instructions, functions and commands with a tap of the finger.
- Multi-station print enabler allows you to retrieve your print job from a series of networked MFPs via simple authentication.
Print, scan, fax and copy anything, anywhere
- High speeds of up to 75 colour pages per minute (PPM), and 85 monochrome PPM
- Fast Dual-Scan Document Feeder handles up to 300 sheets at a time and seamlessly scans both sides of each page in a single pass to produce a max of 240 images per minute (IPM).
- Auto Skew Correction ensures your scanned documents are reproduced accurately.
- Banner printing produces impressive signage as large as 12" X 47" using eco-crystal waterproof paper.
- Print Around eliminates printing bottlenecks by allowing other print jobs to go around a job that may be held up for a specific paper size, media type or colour toner.
- Saddle/fold capabilities offer saddle-stitch finishing and the option to fold without stapling.
- e-BRIDGE Plus for USB lets you print PDF and JPG files straight from your USB drive and the MFP will scale the document to fit the available paper size if necessary.
- Scan-to-USB is great for capturing a file quickly when you're on the go.
- Scan preview allows you to review your scanned documents on the tablet-style touch screen, even rotate and change pages prior to sending to file or email.
- Fax preview saves valuable resources by letting you view received faxes without having to print them.
Maintenance and consumables management
- Notifications feature takes the hassle out of checking for depleted supplies or maintenance needs.
- Paper volume indicators on the front panel make it easy to see paper sizes, types and levels in each cassette.
Advanced security features
Advanced security features include a 320GB self-encrypting drive (SED) with automatic drive invalidation (ADI) and data overwrite capability, as well as IPsec to securely encrypt data sent to and from the MFP.
Environmentally friendly features
Environmentally responsible capabilities include:
- ENERGY STAR V2.0 certified
- RoHS compliance, the use of recycled plastics and Suer Sleep (0.6W) Mode work to help the environment
- EPEAT Gold Registered for greener electronics
- Exceptionally low Typical Electrical Consumption
- e-BRIDGE Plus for Green Information provides users with a graphical display at the MFP of their environmental contribution to promote more economic use
Are you ready to digitally transform your office? Check out the next generation of multifunction printers from Toshiba here.